- 1 Day Access Pass: APL Members is $88 including GST
- 1 Day Access Pass: Non-APL Members is $115.50 including GST
- 2 Day Access Pass: APL Members is $176 per registration including GST
- 2 Day Access Pass: Non-APL Members is $231 per registration including GST
Participants may register for access passes to the PPPE by following the link below. Please note: you will be redirected to the PigPass portal where you have to sign in using your PigPass username and password to register.
All members and supported representatives are allocated return airfares (if required). Allocation and allowance for 2 nights’ accommodation is provided for current members who travel from WA and SA only.
All other state members (NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS) are allocated one night supported accommodation and return airfares.
Participants who are non–producers may register for access passes to the PPPE by following the link below.
Students: Students holding an APL or Pork CRC scholarship are supported to attend PPPE. For further enquiries or to register for this event please contact Ashley Norval at email@example.com or on 02 6270 8820.
All APL Producer Members must now book their own flights and accommodation to attend PPPE 2018.
Reimbursement forms will be made available to attendees after PPPE so please keep all relevant tax invoices (for example: fuel, Translink Train or airline tickets, accommodation) and submit with your reimbursement form. The reimbursement does not include the cost of access passes/registration fees to attend PPPE or nights outside your funded accommodation; the member incurs these costs.
- APL Producer Members will be reimbursed to the level of the least expensive accommodation APL has booked for members which is the classic studio apartment at $140.00 per night.
- Producers Members from NSW, Queensland and Victoria are entitled to one night’s funded accommodation up to this amount and APL Producers Members from Tasmania, WA and SA are entitled to two nights’ funded accommodation up to this amount per night.
- Producer Members are still entitled to attendance support for flights, however it will be via reimbursement up to a capped limit outlined per state below.
||Total reimbursement amount for return flights